-Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbologist (AC01536) with Texas Medical Board
– Diplomate in Oriental Medicine, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
– PhD - University of Sedona
- Published book on Healing -2017
- Practiced 8 years as Acupuncturist and Community Outreach in central Houston with senior doctors of OM.
– Masters in Oriental Medicine - ACAOM
– China Externship – Zhejiang Provincial Chinese Medicine Hospital and Luzhou Medical School-affiliated Integrated Medicine Hospital (2013)
– BBA – University of Houston 1998
- Certified Functional Wellness Practitioner
– Certified Yoga Instructor - Ashtanga 2007
– Practicing Yoga Since 1990
Dr. Florida founded Heal Your Vibe as a means educate the community about natural wellness and Integrated Medicine and tell people about how she can help as a healer
Dr. Florida practices in several locations under this name including Ferris Family Health and Wellness in the City of Bellaire central Houston as well as a prominent practice in Sugarland in the Riverstone area.
Experienced Acupuncturist in Houston successfully helping more than 10,000 practicing more than 8 years.
She specializes in pain, mood, and digestive health, however she has treated hundreds of conditions ranging from cancer care, arthritis, fibromyalgia and much more. Her treatments and therapies treat all of these areas for whole health healing.
Oriental Medicine has been practiced around the world for thousands of years by billions of people. It was introduce to the US in the 70's by Dr. DeBakey and Richard Nixon who both witnessed surgeries utilizing Acupuncture in China. In most Eastern countries, Eastern and Western Medicine are integrated into the main stream medicine. In the U.S. this is just emerging as many hospitals are discovering the benefits for cancer recovery, pain management, addiction and more.
Need a quick treatment, no problem, call our office and we will fit you in! We can treat pain, headaches, daily stressors, insomnia and so much more on short notice.
Long term and chronic conditions? No problem, Dr. Florida can consult with you and recommend a plan that will help you reduce symptoms for multiple conditions and improve your overall quality of life and general well-being.
Call today to schedule!
Functional Medicine is an effective means to determine may be the underlying cause for digestive disturbances, hormone imbalances, pain, inflammation and more.
Some of the testing includes: